I handed in my first ever resignation letter today, giving my two week notice to Lockheed. My manager took it pretty well. I had heard that he has been rude to some individuals who have resigned. At least he did not say, "I'm glad you're outta here!" but maybe he was thinking it ;-). My last day at Lockheed is June 1; I will start at Intrado on June 5. I'll probably be working short days these next two weeks to use a few of my extra floating holiday hours.
I left early today to mail my signed offer letter and other stuff to Intrado as well as go pee in a cup. That is always fun! I do it at home sometimes I enjoy it so much!
It's probably good I'm leaving Lockheed now instead of later. My office mate thinks I smell dank and musty. Twice she has come in to the office that I've been sitting for the past several hours and replies, "What is that smell! It's like, dank and musty," as she stares directly at me. "Do you smell it?" she questions. Of course, I don't smell anything, so I respond, "Yes! It really stinks!" Hopefully I won't have an office mate at Intrado.
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment