I made it through my two interviews and they both seemed to go well. The interview with Intrado did not really finish until Monday. One individual who was supposed to interview me could not make it while I was at their building so he called me Monday. When I got done with the interview at Colorado vNet the hiring manager gave me the top end of the salary they were expecting to pay and it did not meet what I was asking. They were not really hiring a senior level developer, so I will be playing the waiting game with them. I think they are going to interview a few others and decide after seeing the other candidates. In all honesty I don't really want multiple offers because then I will have to choose. Ack! I'm hoping God will open the right door and keep all the others shut :-).
feedback?
No comments:
Post a Comment