Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Trainer

I rode on a trainer for an hour last night. For those who don't know, a trainer holds the rear tire of a bike off the ground while providing resistance so you can ride on the "comfort" of your own bike like a stationary bike. I don't own one, but borrowed it from a friend who is going to be out of town for a little over a week. Since I have not ridden for about a month, I have been feeling the need for aerobic exercise. I set my bike up on the trainer in the living room and rode it while Kristen and I watched the Olympics. My lack of riding was evident by the throbbing pains in my posterior. Hopefully I will get in a couple more rides before the trainer needs to be returned. It is quite boring riding inside, but at least I get a little exercise.

No comments: