Saturday, February 04, 2006

Rocks for me

Several months ago Karis and I were going climbing. Corban chose to stayed at home this time. Anyway, as we were driving to the rock we were talking about how I like climbing and I said to her how I thought that maybe God made the rocks just for me because he knew how much I liked climbing. All good things come from God you know.

It has been a while since Karis has been climbing with me again, but today as we were pulling into the parking lot Karis starting talking about how God had made the rocks just for me because I like climbing so much. I was shocked and happy that she remembered about that. Maybe she can see how God is working in and around her life instead of just the stories from the Bible.

Deuteronomy 6:7 (NIV) - "Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up."

No comments: