Sunday, January 08, 2006

This Weekend

I am in the middle of reading Harry Potter 4, The Goblet of Fire and can hardly put it down. I needed to prepare for my kids class this morning, but waiting until the last minute because I was reading Potter. It has started getting SO good!

I was not able to get out this weekend. Remember, I'm in "training" for the Triple Bypass and need to by getting my base miles built up, but that did not happen. I let Kristen have a "free" day yesterday and was hoping to get my ride in this afternoon, but it was spent getting things ready for our CARE group. We rotate who is in charge of things at the study and this Sunday was our turn. That means I have to lead the discussion and Kristen has to get snacks/desert for the kids and adults. She spent a large part of the afternoon cooking and going to the store for grapes and other snacks. My ride, therefore, got pushed to the back burner. Jeremy, the guy I plan on riding the Triple with, got in 50 something. I am about 50 something miles behind him now. Maybe I can get in a ride during lunch this week. It is supposed to be nice Tuesday and Wednesday.

No comments: