I went climbing today with another adult for the first since climbing with Matthew in Chattanooga. It sure was nice not to have to tell make-believe stories to kids! That's what my kids like me to do when they come "climbing" with me.
I went with a friend from church who has not really done much bouldering, but he has some a little filming. I took my camcorder and he was willing to do some filming while I worked on one of my problems. We went to Carter Lake and I got on a problem called Gimp. I've been on it several times in the past without much luck. Today the rock felt really sticky and I was climbing pretty strong. I got to my highest point on Gimp as seen on the video footage I posted on esnips. Maybe my pull-ups and core training are helping my climbing. Let's hope, as I'm NOT getting any younger! comments
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment