Monday, January 23, 2006

Coffee Drinker

We've found another coffee drinker in the family. It's Kaela! She loves coffee. Why am I giving a toddler coffee? Well, I had some coffee one evening that was about half chocolate soy-milk. I was holding Kaela and, of course, she wanted a drink. So, I let her have a few sips and, of course, she enjoyed it.

A few days later, I was having a cup of straight coffee while holding her and she, of course, wanted a drink. I thought it would be funny to see her reaction to the black coffee, so I let her have a sip. She sipped, then wanted more! I let her have another drink and she was licking her little lips to make sure she got it all. We were all laughing at her as she sipped, then licked her lips because she was enjoying it so much. I had to quickly drink it all so we could say, "All gone!" Otherwise she would have wanted to keep on drinking and drinking.

I'll have to try again sometime to see if she really liked the coffee, or was just enjoying trying something new and having everyone laugh at her. Hopefully, I've found a family member I can sit and sip coffee with.

No comments: