I have a bad problem with my fingers cracking. I have used superglue to treat and heal my cracked fingers with a fair amount of success. However, it takes a long time for the superglue to dry, and I usually have to put on several layers, so it can get time-consuming. Plus, I usually end up gluing small pieces of paper to my skin while trying to make certain the superglue applicator is clean and the tip clear so I'll be able to get the lid off and use it next time.
Kristen had a coupon for this product called Nexcare. It comes in a small clear bottle and is made specifically for healing cracked skin. I tried it in the past, but did not really like it because it did not form the rigid layer that superglue does.
Recently, I tried Nexcare again because I could not find my superglue. Nexcare dries quickly, so I put on a couple layers and forgot about it for the rest of the day. The next day I noticed the layer had cracked, so I put on a couple more layers and forgot about it again. Within a couple days my crack was healed! I have started using it exclusively to heal my skin an am amazed at how quickly the cuts heal with relatively little maintenance. So far, this is the best product I've found to heal cracks.
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment