Friday, December 16, 2005

Merry Christmas in Erie

We opened our presents today because we are leaving for Maryville tomorrow. We plan to open stocking on Christmas day. The kids had a really good time, Kaela had to take a break before getting all her stuff opened. After opening one present, she had a hard time concentrating on her other gifts and would throw a fit when we tried to get her to stop and open another package. I think babies should just have their gifts sitting out for them to see! Or, just hand them the gifts one at a time. Go in the other room, pull out their next present, walk around the corner and give it to them. They mostly just like seeing the new stuff and not the unwrapping part. If I was good at blogging like Sharla I would post some pictures here! Maybe I'll be able to get some added now that we have a digital camera.

No comments: