I have been cold all day today! Either Jeremy keeps his house colder than we did when we owned a house or I'm starting to get sick. And that would totally plant because I'm just getting over some type of bug. At least I haven't caught what Jeri and Sheri had which involved multiple trips to the toilet multiple times a day! Ick.
I'm huddled under blankets right now, but if this continues I may have to go to a coffee shop and consume a steady stream of chia tea to stay warm. I guess it was pretty cold here today so that may be part of the problem. Hopefully I can get out on the bike tomorrow. I'll have to work it in between "meetings" though. I'm supposed to meet someone for lunch and another family for supper, so that should be fun.
2 comments:
you sound pretty down, and not just physically. I hope and pray you get this job and get your family home quickly.
Yes, drink, drink, drink - tea, Tang, juice, whatever. You don't need to get sick now. I will start praying about that too.
Post a Comment