Thank you SO MUCH to all who were praying! God hears all prayers and I'm just thankful he decided to answer this one so quickly.
I'm not for sure what is next on the calendar for me/us. I can't head out to TN right away because I will need to complete a drug test and maybe some other stuff. We might also want Kristen to fly out here before I leave so we can start the process of looking for a place to live. Prayers can be continued for us in regards to finding a place to live quickly. Hopefully God will answer that prayer quickly as well. Praise God!
3 comments:
That is so awesome! God is good!!!
Congratulations! What is sashimi?? And should I convert over to Facebook?
Sashimi is raw fish. It's not sushi, which are the rolled fish with rice and sea weed. With sashimi, you dip it in a mixture of soy sauce and wasabi.
Looks like you have already joined Facebook. It is good for finding there whereabout of people you knew in high school. However, after that initial contact, nothing much else happens from that point on. At least, that has been my experience.
Post a Comment