Friday, March 13, 2009

Coffee Shop First

Today was another cold morning in CO, although the day has not been as cold as the weather was predicting. They were predicting possible snow today, but it is almost 50 degrees outside! How could they be so wrong :). I'm not complaining though.

Because it was so cold this morning, the house was also very cold so I decided to head to the coffee shop for the afternoon. It is my first time taking my laptop to a coffee shop, so this is a pretty exciting day for us. I wanted to mark the day by posting a blog.

I've been spending the day learning about AJAX, starting my own web server on my laptop, and I will soon start reading my C++ Primer Plus book. Pretty exciting, eh?

Still waiting to hear back from Lockheed. Hmm...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok, it's really time for Kristen to come home...you are saying "us" when talking about you and your computer!!! Kristen!! he needs help!!