Tomorrow morning is test day. I have both the MRI and a cat scan. I guess the doctor thought I was a little "messed up" in the head, thus the need for a cat scan. Who knows? But, I'm glad to report I don't have to do the pee pee dance before the MRI. In fact, I just show up, all happy and "messed up" in the head and take my tests.
I still have not heard about the bone scrape. Maybe they will do it at the same time but did not want to tell me about that part of the appointment because it is just too scary!
3 comments:
O. k., Rho, we will pray for accurate results and a diagnosis that can be fixed. I didn't think a person had to drink a lot for an MRI. I think that is for a sonogram. Hopefully, the "bone scrape" won't be worse than the bone marrow biopsy like Bo had.
It would be nice to have it all done at once and have it over, although I doubt the bone thingy is done at the same facility. God be with you.
Why stop with your head and your back - you should ask for a full body scan! To make sure they don't miss anything.
Or maybe the doctor thinks you need your head examined because the threat of a bone scrape didn't scare you away.
You are in our prayers Rho. Please let us know what they say.
Post a Comment