This morning, Kristen and the girls were surprised to find tiny black fish swimming around in Corban's aquarium. When the girls realized they were baby fish, they apparently just went nuts in excitement. Corban ended up catching 4 babies that are now quarantined into their little netted environment for their protections. The kids excitement apparently continued throughout the morning. Kristen said she almost went bonkers listening to their constant talk about the fish. Karis even said at one point, "I just can't stop talking about fishes!"
Then tonight, as I was watching the fish I noticed another baby swimming around, so we now have 5 babies in all. Hopefully that will be all!
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
2 comments:
Hey, Rho. Did you read my comment to the "poor fishy" blog?
Funny that my helpful suggestion came true. What fun! :)
The one Molly we had left was female and definitely pregnant. That is why I bought the net box when we were getting Corban's replacement fish. I'm afraid we might get so many fish we'll have to resort to drastic measures, like the toilet bowl. Gasp!
Post a Comment