Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Corban's Violin Recital

Here is a video of a few of the songs Corban played at his violin recital.
Enjoy.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastico!! What a great job Corban did. We are soooo proud of him. I held the phone up to the computer and played it for Mammaw Bradley... she too thought it was great. Her mother and dad could both play the violin. The Morris side were all good self taught musicians. However, cousin Roy Clark, is from the Oliver side!!

Hoosier46 said...

Thanks for sending this. It made me cry. I know he wouldn't want me to say this, but Corban looked so sweet. Reminded me of you, I guess, Rho - well, not the sweet part. Ha! I loved the way he carried the violin with his chin and also the shoes he chose to wear. So Corban!

lenna said...

that was great Corban. I loved it. Hay Rho you have a minny you. Jade loved listening to it to. She wants me to play it over and over