Cheer for me. I finally climbed something! It has been a long time since I have climbed any new projects, so I was really excited to finally climb something on Saturday.
I had attempted this problem called Elysium Arete the previous weekend, and "accidentally" left my sun glasses up there. So, I had to go back to retrieve my glasses and thought I might as well do a little climbing while I was there. I think I should "lose" my glasses more often :).
Here is a video of me climbing Elysium Arete after two days of effort.
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
3 comments:
WoooooHoooooo!!! YEEHAW! WAY TO GO RHO!! You ROCK! (Am I a good cheerleader or what??)
Wow! That took LOTS of arm strength - very impressive! I love Kristen's comment: "You ROCK!" - how appropriate.
Way to go Rho!! Maybe a little extra incentive...like money on top or some of Kristen's yummy lava cake on top would give you that extra oomph!! Lana
Post a Comment