The same day Corban's fish died, we went back to the store to get a replacement fish. Since it was within the 2 week guarantee, we got the new fish for free. Corban ended up getting another black molly, even though after he got home he found out he could have selected another fish. I try to get him to talk to the person getting the fish and tell them what he wants, but he just stands off to the side looking disappointed. For example, when he bought his guppies, he wanted this one certain fish. The lady scooped one out she thought would work and asked him if this one was good. He replied "Yes", but did not look very happy about it. When I questioned him about it, he said he really wanted a different one, but would not tell the lady. In this case, I stepped in and asked the lady to get the fish he really wanted and it was not a big deal at all. Sigh. I'll keep working on him and maybe some day it will sink in and he will learn to speak up.
1 comment:
If you figure out the solution, please clue us in. We are still working on getting Taylor to smile and respond appropriately to people "in public." Very frustrating!
Post a Comment