Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Get Out Of Jail Free Card

With my license securely stuff under the hair of my still hairy legs, I went on the ride prepared for cop confrontations. To my great relief, no one was harassed by any cops.

The ride was super-fast and spit the group apart right at the beginning. That always helps with the problem of riders riding 2 and 3 abreast. It was a hill climb ride and a torture-fest for me. I could not stay with the micro climber dudes and ended up in a group of three that worked frantically trying to catch back on. Ouch! We never managed to make it back though. "Good" training, I guess.

2 comments:

Hoosier46 said...

I am proud of you for "hanging in there," Rho. Reminds me of my jog this morning in the 40(?) mph wind! Ugh! It was tough. Amy said she would have quit if I hadn't kept talking and running.

Groakin said...

You know you are working hard when drool is running out the corners of your mouth!