Wednesday, October 10, 2007

No More Picture Phone

I was using a Blackberry Pearl evaluation unit as my work phone, which was allowing me to post pictures on my blog. However, the audio stopped working and then the display started flickering. So, now I'm back to my 8800 device that has GPS instead of picture capability. Unfortunately, I won't be able to bless you with any more low quality, grainy photos. Unless I am able to finagle another device from work that has picture capabilities.

I know we have a Blackberry Curve device that no one is currently using. If only I can figure out a way to swap my device for the Curve, then I'll be posting again. And I think the Curve takes better pictures than the Pearl! The Curve is the best device we own right now, so I would feel a little guilty to ask for it when others have much worse devices than the one that was given to me (8800). But I need it for testing, right???? And maybe someone prefers GPS to pictures?!!

No comments: