Sunday, October 14, 2007

New Games

I woke up yesterday hoping to go on a group ride, only to find the street wet with drizzle. Therefore, we had to find something else to do for the day. I have been wanting to get some new family games, so the kids and I went to the store to pick some out. We came home with Blink and Disney Scene It.

Blink is a card game that is best describes as a combination of Speed and Set. It's only a two-player game, but it is a lot of fun. Disney Scene It is a board game that also used a DVD player. Karis kept saying, "This game is fun because we can watch TV!" Indeed, it was is a fun family game. We played 3 games with Corban winning twice and Karis winning once. There's no doubt who the Disney experts are in our household!

No comments: