Karis has been wanting to mail things to Taylor lately. The first item I found out about was a paper I made that said, "Tounge Pop". Yes, I know I misspelled it. The sign had to do with a Family Night activity we did and I was going to throw it away and make another one. Before I knew what was going on, Karis had that sign folded up and put into an envelope to mail to Taylor. Come to find out, Kristen had appropriated at least two other "letters" that were intended to be mailed to Taylor. One was a red shell jewelry box that was broken. The other was a mono-colored "drawing" she had made. I don't know if something Corban sent to Taylor has made her want to send a letter to someone, but she is pretty determined to mail something. It seems to satisfy her just to get it the item put in the envelope and sealed shut though :).
No comments:
Post a Comment