Sunday, September 24, 2006

Garage Sale

Want some of our stuff? Kristen and Bonnie are going to be having a garage sale this coming Saturday. I'm taking Dad's advice and telling Kristen I want no part in the sale :). Thanks for the tip Dad! Ha!

I won't really be able to totally get out of it, as I'm sure I'll be taking the kids out to keep them away from all the complaining and whining that will ensue when they see "their favorite toy" for sale. I hope people actually show up and we can get rid of a bunch of our stuff. It would be disappointing to see Kristen to go to all this work and not have people show up. You go girl!

Oh, she just told me they are going to advertise in the paper and get signage up. They must be serious about getting rid of this stuff!

No comments: