Kaela and the stairs:
Kaela has decided now that she is 18 months old, it's time to start walking down the stairs, not scooting backwards at 20 mph. I only saw her try this one time and quickly took her hand so she would make it down safely. Well, as you can imagine, on Saturday I heard a holler, heard a few thumps, turned around and saw her sprawling onto to flooring. I ran over, picked her up and comforted her along with Corban and Karis. They were so sweet. She calmed down pretty quickly and I thought, "Whew! Now she will realize that she is not ready to walk down the stairs." Stupid Dad! The next day I came around the corner and she was already three steps from the bottom, walking down again. As long as she's working on being a grown up, why don't we start her with potty training? Oh yeah, because any time she has her diaper off she runs away and tries to pee on the carpet!
Karis and the stairs:
Maybe Kaela was upstairs in bed and that was what prompted Karis to say, "I'm going to tiptoe up stairs," pausing she adds, "And my buttock will follow me!" Could we please stop with the buttock jokes! Although, that one made both Kristen and I crack up!
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment