Monday, March 13, 2006

Hair Knot

One of Karis' favorite things to do is to "wet" her hair. She goes up to the bathroom, fills the sink or a cup, then wets her comb and starts combing her hair. She will spend 30 minutes at a time up there "wetting" her hair. One day last week she came up to Kristen with her comb on the top of her head and said proudly, "I twisted it!" It was more than twisted. It was knotted with the comb stuck securely in her hair! First Kristen tried to untwist it but only succeeded in tangling it further. She then sprayed her hair with detangle solution and spent the next 10-15 minutes pulling strand by strand to get the comb out of her hair. Karis was very patient through the entire detangle and kept saying, "I will never do that again!"

She is one of those kids who has to try everything and find out for herself if it was a good thing or a bad thing. I hope she is a quick learner :).

No comments: