Since I needed to ice my gimpy (thanks for the term Kevin) knee, I rented Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on Wednesday for us to watch. We had to keep it on the low down (term the kids are using these days) because Corban has not been allowed to see it yet. Right when we were starting the movie he came out of the room and we had to quickly turn off the TV. Ha. I also kept him from going downstairs so he would not see the DVD box. After watching the movie, we decided it was best if he NOT see it. It has some very intense parts. He would have been upset if he knew we were downstairs watching a movie that he
really wants to see. Boy will he be shocked when we say, "Yeah! We've seen that movie." Hee hee. The pleasures of being a parent.
No comments:
Post a Comment