This house is beautiful! A lot like the one you have only better. I am so happy for you. (Wish we could come help you pack and move.)
A confirmation that God is good!
this is the one with the smaller (yet real cute) yard?
Yes, the one with the smaller yard.
the one with the red hot bedroom!
Wow! I can't believe I missed all these posts! Oh - you cheated and changed the time back to make it seem like you were posting every day. Clever - I'm going to have to do that too.Congrats on finding a house - it sounded exciting!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This house is beautiful! A lot like the one you have only better. I am so happy for you. (Wish we could come help you pack and move.)
A confirmation that God is good!
this is the one with the smaller (yet real cute) yard?
Yes, the one with the smaller yard.
the one with the red hot bedroom!
Wow! I can't believe I missed all these posts! Oh - you cheated and changed the time back to make it seem like you were posting every day. Clever - I'm going to have to do that too.
Congrats on finding a house - it sounded exciting!
Post a Comment