Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Cyclist

Picture of me at the Copper Triangle. Just click the link.

Buy it if you love me.

5 comments:

Hoosier46 said...

This is so cool! By the way, did you realize that you are also in the picture of the guy in front of you, i. e., the picture before yours in the list. Are you going to buy any?

BoGreenNews said...

Was that the order of your finish?

Bo

Groakin said...

I was catching and about to pass the guy in front of me, when I noticed the camera guy. I purposely slowed down so he could get a picture of me alone.

This was not the finish order, as it was only the second climb of the day. It also was not a race, but an organized ride so no times were handed out at the end and no order. Riders could leave the start anywhere from 5:45 - 8 AM. We left around 7:30 AM.

I don't plan on buying a picture.

Unknown said...

What a great pocture,Rho! You really should get one. Lana

Unknown said...

Oops I misspelled picture. I am too busy looking at the keyboard instead of reading what I've written. Lana