Yes, Kristen went with us. She was the one taking pictures of the kids while I was on the bike ride. She also took the picture of me crossing the finish line. I took some pictures of her during the smore eating contest, but she must have deleted them. She won by eating 5 smores in 30 seconds. Impressive, eh? Since she does not blog any more I can write whatever I want, no?
Lana, you are still submitting your comments as Ed. I don't really care if you impersonate him, but I thought you might want to know. I can just see Ed uttering, "They are SO cute!!"
6 comments:
Can you prove to me that it is not White Mountain? I think that it is!
Bo
I love the pictures, but I didn't see Kristen. Did she go?
Thanks for the pics, Rho. They really make me waant to hug my grandkids. They are so cute!!! Lana
Yes, Kristen went with us. She was the one taking pictures of the kids while I was on the bike ride. She also took the picture of me crossing the finish line. I took some pictures of her during the smore eating contest, but she must have deleted them. She won by eating 5 smores in 30 seconds. Impressive, eh? Since she does not blog any more I can write whatever I want, no?
Lana, you are still submitting your comments as Ed. I don't really care if you impersonate him, but I thought you might want to know. I can just see Ed uttering, "They are SO cute!!"
this is a test for lana's independence......lol
Post a Comment