Why do some bloggers feel they have to post a picture with every post? I even know people who will search the web to find just the right picture to go with their blog so it won't be picture deficient. I don't get that.
Has anyone noticed how long it has been since Kristen has posted a blog? I bet it is directly related to her not having a camera. Fear not loyal reader because we now have a camera. It's another Canon, but an Elph this time.
I'm sure Kristen's blog will soon be active again, teeming with a plethora of pictures from either our camera or found on the web.
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
2 comments:
I guess I'm a little guilty of it myself. After all, I posted a picture of a desk!
Ooh! I was impressed with your word "plethora"(Was that it?)! Guess you have been studying up, preparing for the next "Catch Phrase" competition! Maybe you will have a better chance next time! Ha!
Post a Comment