Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cave Dweller no More

Just as I was starting to tire of my cave dwelling existence, we were blessed with a free desk. Our friends were replacing their old desk, so they offerred it to us. Recycling at its finest or giving to the "needy".

Anyway, I spend time on Sunday evening trying to put the desk back together. So far, it is still standing.

I had managed to dislodge my desk chair out from under the stairs as well as haul my CRT monitor over to the new desk when I realized that my ethernet cable was not long enough to reach the new desk. So, for now, I'm still a cave dweller.

3 comments:

Hoosier46 said...

Wow! Cool digs! Don't you love friends who buy new furniture and are willing to give away their cast-offs. Congrats!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you, Rho. This is almost as great as a corner office. Except for the windows of course and the mahogany paneled walls and the oriental rug and the executive washroom and the private secretary ( does Kristen count as this?) Just kidding around; this is a definite improvement in your work environment! Lana

Groakin said...

Ha. I can "flirt" with my private secretary and not get in trouble!