My actions last Sunday made me feel like a true Green. We went to the rec center to go swimming, Corban asked if he could also climb on the climbing wall. It only cost $2.50 more, so we were glad to let him do it. On his first climb, he only went half way up then said he wanted to come down. I told him, "No! I didn't pay $2.50 for you to only climb half way up!" A true Green moment. In fact, I'm getting a little teary-eyed just thinking about it.
He proceeded to go a couple holds higher, then came down. The next time he tried it, he went all the way to the top. I was pretty impressed as this was his first time to reach the top on a climbing wall. He tried a couple other routes as the girls climbed on their bouldering wall. He made it to the top on another climb as well. I might have to take my shoes next time and climb a bit as well, even though it is a little expensive ;-).
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
2 comments:
I am SO proud of you!
Green Dad
this is a test
Post a Comment