Kristen got motivated to "fix up" the kids bathroom. She said it was too drab, so we spent part of Sunday afternoon painting it sunshine yellow. She also bought a Joseph shower curtain for the room. Did you know that we have lived in this house for over 5 years and never had a shower curtain in there. Impressive, eh? The room is much brighter now, but Kristen does not like the color. She thinks it is too bright. It certainly is brighter than the paint chip we used to pick the color.
Neither of us is excited about painting it again. I'm hoping she'll let me paint vertical stripes in the room with a very very like yellow color. I think that would look good.
Spring break, British style
3 years ago


4 comments:
Do you remember our "new" washroom yellow? It was also not that yellow on the sample. There seems to bee something about yellow. It feeds on itself.
Bo
I can sympathize with Kristen. I tried to match the "gold" color in the tile in the washroom - and guess what! It didn't match and I hate it. What was I thinking? I don't even like yellow! Oh, well. Bo says he will repaint it (some day...).
So, you showed us the before picture, but where's the after picture?
Let me get the shower curtain hung and I'll take another picture. Kristen wants to paint the room blue now. Sigh.
Post a Comment