I tested out the double espresso this morning and got it for FREE!! They still don't have my badge set up in the system correctly yet. I think they just want me to get addicted to the morning espresso then suck me for all I'm worth!
I got my laptop today and they have Digitally Imported blocked! Ack! HOW DO THEY EXPECT ME TO GET ANY WORK DONE WHEN I CAN'T STREAM MY TECHNO MUSIC!!!! I'm going to have to talk to somebody about that! My productivity just got chopped in half! Argh.... Unless.... Hmm...
However, I did ride to work today, so that was good. They have a shed out back with a combo lock on the outside so no more messing with my personal bike like. Boy is that nice! And they have towels in the shower to use as well! It's the small things that matter. I still have hills on my ride and they are a little steeper than my ride to Lockheed. It is a little tough on my fixie. I might die if I try to ride three days in a row. Must...find...someone...to...draft...behind...
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment