Saturday, June 10, 2006

Century Busted

I was hoping to ride a century today in training for the Triple, but Karis woke up before I left and convinced me otherwise. The first thing she asked when she got up was, "Are you staying home today?" When I told her I did not have to work she said, "Yeah! We can all be together!" Then she started talking about how we had this card that let us get in free any time we wanted "without even paying!" She's talking about our membership to the zoo, so I decided to take the kids there today.

Kristen was not feeling well, so it worked out good for us to get out of the house and let her get a little rest. We got home right about the time Kaela was supposed to go to a birthday party, so we cleaned up a bit and headed back out again. I thought I was going to get to skip the party but found out otherwise. Bummer!

No comments: