Corban, Nan, and Pappaw are on there way to our house now. They were in Wentsville, MO last night and are in Colby, KS tonight. Let me see if I can remember the whirlwind of activity Corban has been on while at Camp Pappaw...
He arrived on Tuesday. On Wednesday they went for a bike ride in Cades Cove. I think it was 11 miles total. Thursday was swimming somewhere. Friday they went to Pigeon Forge for 3 days of camping in Nan and Pappaw's camper. They did some swimming, go-carts, carnival rides, miniature golf, a baseball game, and probably some other stuff I'm not aware of. Sunday night he spent the night at his cousin's house. He said they mostly just played video games. On Tuesday he went to Dollywood. Wednesday was "boring" as he said, because they stayed around the house getting ready to leave.
After all that activity I'm sure he'll be complaining about boredom around here! I'm not bored. I'm off to watch soccer clips...
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment