Karis said a funny thing in the bath tonight. She asked me to draw a 5 on her washcloth with the body soap before she washed herself. Well, the 5 looked more like an 's' instead of a 5, which, of course, she commented on. Kristen was busy drying Kaela and I started talking to Corban when we hear Karis say, "I got my ess wet." Kristen and I froze, looked at each other, then just started bursting out laughing. Get it?
That reminded Kristen of another funny thing that Corban said today. They were at the kitchen sink and Kristen said, "You need to wash your...". Corban quickly inserted in a low, gravelly, funny voice, "diabetes." Kristen said they started laughing so hard Corban was crying and Kristen was having a hard time catching her breath.
We have some funny kids.
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment