The video is complete. I could spend more time on it, but I'm going to call it done.
I had a blast putting it together. I was laughing so hard last night tears were running down my face. In my opinion, Avalie wins the funniest clip award. Of course, Jade crashing into the camera still makes me laugh too. Just so you know, all the voices are the original. They have simply been sped up or slowed down in the same proportion as the video clip. I say that, because some of the clips sound like a different voice than the child.
I hope everyone enjoys the video. I also hope I don't get the evil-eye from any kiddos if they don't see every clip they "performed" in front of the camera. Some clips were duplicates. Other clips just did not work out well for a variety of reasons (too much camera shaking, too much background noise, etc.). Hopefully they will understand.
Enjoy.
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
5 comments:
Wow, I wish our Thanksgiving was that exciting!
That was GREAT! (All but one part of it!) Thanks, Rho.
Dad (Bo)
You need to teach my dad how to do that! It was so good I couldn't stop watching it!
Livian
That was pretty funny! I especially liked Avalie's part - eerie!!!
And the kid falling off the couch and back on - clever!
Happy memories!
Love, Mom
When I showed the video to my kids, they were like you, Livian. They watched it like 10 times in a row and we had to make them stop watching it to get their breakfast!
Maybe we should start listing ideas for next years video!?!?! I vote for a dodgeball video of people getting hit with a dodgeball. I don't think the kids would like it too much though.
Post a Comment