I took both of the girls climbing with me on Saturday. I made the mistake of asking them if they wanted to go around 9 AM, and they were so excited they kept pestering me about when we were going to leave until we finally left around 12:30. I did not know if I was going to be able to survive with them both after all the pestering, but they calmed down and we had a good time.
This was Kaela's first time to go bouldering, and she even said that on the way to the rocks. "This is my first time to go climbing. I usually just stay at home." So, she was pretty excited about finally getting to go.
Corban had basketball tryouts from 12-2, so that is why he did not go with me this time. He and his mom ran some errands after the tryouts, and end up eating ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery.
Of course, we had hot chocolate after climbing, so we all ended the day with treats.
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment