Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Our Weekend

We did not do much at all this weekend and did not even leave the house except for church on Sunday. Speaking of which, the morning went really well. We were actually ready ahead of time and arrived at church early. The kids were especially good while getting ready and did not complain about the clothes they were to wear, did not fool around brushing teeth and obeyed requests such as "come and get your hair brushed", "please go put on your shoes", etc.

Corban and I also completed some school work over the weekend. We completed a section in science about magnets. Kristen does not care to teach about science, so that has become something Corban and I do together. I enjoy it.

Kaela started working on potty training a little bit this weekend as well. She peed in the potty and decided she wanted to run around sans diaper. I set a timer for 30 minutes to remind myself to ask her whether she needed to pee. She peed again in the potty in about 10 minutes then said, "I unna wear dibuh." Sort training session, eh?

No comments: