Friday, January 26, 2007

Cropping Weekend

Kristen has left for a weekend of cropping, so I am left running the show alone this weekend. The event started at 1 PM, but she was not able to make it away until around 4 PM. She was not as organized this year as she had hoped, but hopefully she will not stress about it and will be able to have a fun, relaxed time.

The only think I am concerned about the weekend is getting the kids up and ready for church by 8:15 on Sunday. That means heading out the door at7:55! Yikes! Why so early? Our church started a new program called Rush Hour that is for kids ages Kindergarten - 4th grades and their parents. We now go to service at 8:15, Rush Hour at 9:45, then class at 10:15. Thankfully Kristen has already laid out the girls clothes for Sunday. That will help a lot, and assure Kristen that at least they will be dressed nice. Let's just hope I put them on the right direction!

No comments: