The kids and I squeezed in some bouldering at Flagstaff between church and our small group. Jeremy came along as well and we had an enjoyable afternoon. Corban had to pee once and Karis twice while we were out. Imagine that!
I don't have anything I'm working on at Flagstaff so I put Jeremy on some things that are at his level that he now has as projects. I like to give him problems that have the crux toward the top. I'm such a "good" friend :). Oh, and I'm a good spotter as well unless I'm trying to keep Karis from spilling our water on the crash pad. Sorry about that one Jeremy. I'm sure you will heal quickly.
Karis got upset on the way back to the car because I did not bring a dress for her to change into before small group. She tried to convince me to go back home so she could change, but we did not have time. She loves wearing dresses and asks to wear one just about every day. Now that the weather is getting warmer, I'm sure she will be overjoyed to be wearing dresses more often.
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment