Sunday, December 07, 2008

Broncos Football game

Yes, Corban and I did indeed get to go to a Denver bronco football game. My buddy Jeff was not able to use his tickets so he offered them to us and we took them. We were a little concerned we would not be able to be because Kristen woke up with a bad headache the day of the game (Sunday). However, when we got home, Kristen was feeling better.

We rushed around getting ready and making our lunch then headed out the door. We still had to pick up the tickets and were hoping to catch the bus to the game to save a little money on parking. As it turned out, we were too late to catch any of the buses and ended up driving to the game. The cheapest parking spot we could find was $30! Yikes.

Anyhow, the game was exciting and Denver won and there were only a few drunk people around us and they did not bother us so it was all good. Corban enjoyed the game, even liking it better than the hockey games we've been too. He also said he's going to have to reevaluate his original claim that "football is BORING!"

2 comments:

BoGreenNews said...

And Denver WON! (Barely)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you and Corban got to go to a game. I got to go to one UT game and was blown away by the whole scene. I think I will always remember the noise level. I enjoy watching football more than any other sport--I prefer college sports over pro. Tell Kristen that I miss her blogging.