We all know about gleeking, right? Kristen calls it skeeching, but its the same thing. If not, here is the definition...
gleek - the use of ones saliva glands to shoot the saliva a credible distance, with the intention of hitting someone.
If interested in knowing how to gleek, see the howto here.
Some of us, me for instance, are capable of doing this via a stimulus like brownies and ice cream. It's one of those things I practiced during math class in college when I was supposed to be taking notes on the "Shining C" or something like that. Anyway, Corban suggested I show the girls how I could gleek. They were immediately intrigued, running over to get right in my face while yelling, "Gleek on me! Gleek on me!" I guess they thought it was like getting shot with a water pistol. I started laughing so hard I lost my gleeking ability. Besides, where is the fun in gleeking on someone who wants to be gleeked on!
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
1 comment:
Skeech?? I never heard of that. I like the first tip on the How To page: People may freak out if you gleek on them. I have found that to be true. Not so with Karis and Kaela, I guess.
Post a Comment