So, what are the next steps for my broken back? I'm waiting for the doctor's office to call me to schedule both an MRI and a bone scrape. With those additional data points they will be able to determine when the break happened, etc. Finally, the doctor will grace me with his presence and lay out his suggestions for my treatment.
Both procedures sound so exciting. For the MRI, I get to drink water until I'm doing the pee pee dance, then get an injection of contrast into my bloodstream. As for the bone scrape, I think they will, like, scape my bone. The trusted Internet won't give me much information on the bone scrape. Probably because it's just too scary.
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
2 comments:
hmmm the bone scrape, that's one intervention i haven't had yet!! sounds fun! maybe i'll ask for one when i go back to the hospital on tuesday!! yay!
Too scary for the Internet? Or maybe your doctor just made it up to scare you away so he doesn't have to see you. He sure seems to be avoiding you for some reason!
I hope your injury is not as bad as it sounds!
Post a Comment