Thursday, December 13, 2007

Busy Evenings

Last night we had a friend from Fort Collins over for dinner. He recently started a job in Boulder, commutes down a couple days a week, and spends the night in his truck (or their car) the rest of the time. They are hoping to move down here soon :-). It was good to catch up with him and hope their move happens quickly. Kristen extended an invitation for him to spend the night with us whenever he wants. He'll probably take us up on that offer when he has the car.

Tonight, we are watching a couple kids for our friends. The parent are going to a Holiday/December/Christmas party (whatever they are calling it these days!). Corban and Daniel are off at Bible Bowl, so I'm "watching" the girls. I don't have to do anything because they always play so well.

I, on the other hand, do not get a work Christmas party. However, I did get a sincere thank you for my good work today and a bonus. Both which were very nice. I just continue to praise God for providing me with this job. Certainly a blessing after Intrado.

Tomorrow will be a little busy too, as Corban has a birthday party that starts at 3:30. It is supposed to snow again tomorrow, so I expect I'll have to take Corban to the party. Kristen refuses to drive in the snow. Someone needs to talk (knock) some sense into that woman!

No comments: