There is a reason God made her blonde. Tonight, Karis, Kaela and I went shopping to get Mom a gift. Let me back up by mentioning what happened at Kristen's birthday. We (the girls and I) bought cards for Mom, and made a point to wrap them up before bringing them in the house so Mom would not see. I was pretty clear that we were not going to give them to Mom right away. We would write their names on the cards later, then give the cards to Mom on her birthday. Well, the first thing Kaela does is run to the kitchen, pulls out her card and gives it to Mom. Mom said, "I don't think you are supposed show me that yet." Realizing her mistake, Kaela broke down in heaving sobs. It's like her brain is not fully in contact with the rest of her actions.
So, tonight, after returning from shopping, Kaela plopped down in Mom's lap. I came over and said, "You're not going to tell Mom what we bought tonight, are you?" She looks blankly at me and says, "No." "And you are not going to tell Corban, are you?" To which Corban says, "Yeah, tell me." And Kaela says, "a knife". Corban said, "Kaela, your not supposed to tell Mom!". She said, while looking at me, "I tell him, not her!"
From the words of Kristen, "Poor Kaela."
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
3 comments:
Not to worry, Kaela. You will surpass them all in wisdom and knowledge, because you are left handed.
Your loving (left handed) Granddaddy
Whew! And here I thought that might be the problem ;-)!
No, Groakin! You thought the problem was her blond hair.
Post a Comment