Monday, August 20, 2007

Finished Harry Potter

Anyone finished Harry Potter yet? I spent a good chunk of time yesterday finishing it. It was keeping me up too late at night and halting all other productivity. It is frustrating how undisciplined I can be sometimes :). It was a good book though.

1 comment:

Hoosier46 said...

Like father, like son. Bo spent much of two days reading the book. He even had told me on that second day that he planned to wait and read while sitting up with a man in the hospital, but he didn't. Couldn't wait to see how it ended!

Meanwhile the figs rotted on the tree... Oh well... (Actually, we had a misunderstanding about that. I thought he was going to pick them and he didn't even think about it - due to reading, maybe.) I was hard at work at RBS. :) (Good enough excuse?)