Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Zoo

The day a the zoo was a zoo all right! We are so not ready for Disney World! We'll start with the problems. We did not have enough water. The girls fought all day over who should get to ride in the stroller. Kaela was constantly throwing a fit because she was not getting what she wanted. And it was so hot! I guess we are not used to hot weather (the high was like 80 :).

The only thing good was that we applied enough sunscreen that no one got burnt. Oh, and we did not lose anything. Oh, and no one peed their pants. Okay, it was not as bad as I thought. The juice boxes did not thaw by 11:45, but they did not come out of the freezer until 10, so they will probably work okay. And all of our shoes seemed to work well too.

I hope we do more sitting at Disney world than at the zoo, because we all got pretty tired even though we were only there 4.5 hours. However, we were mostly in the sun, and no sitting, except for lunch, so that is probably a factor. I was actually wishing for a line to stand in.

No comments: