I've been experiencing lower back pain for quite a while now. It finally got bad enough that I started going to see a chiropractor in Fort Collins. I had been to this chiropractor for the same problem when we lived there and he was able to correct the problem. Hopefully he will be able to get me straightened out again.
In addition the back pain, I've been experiencing golf/tennis elbow. It was so bad at one point I could not get a half gallon of milk from the refrigerator without experiencing shooting pain in my elbow. Interestingly enough, I told the chiropractor about it and he did some resistance testing, popped it around a bit, then redid the resistance test and I could tell a major improvement. Apparently, the tracking can get off and that might have been the problem with my elbow.
I've been "staying off" my elbow trying to let it heal. It is definitely doing better, but has not completely healed yet. I try a few pull ups every once in a while and can still feel the pain. This is most frustrating because it is preventing me from climbing during the best part of the season! I am so frustrated about it. Any suggestions? Acupuncture? Because I have not been climbing, I've been biking more. I already have over 400 miles on my bike for the year. That is twice as many miles at this point in the year compared to last year. I even did a 55 mile ride one Saturday. That has been nice.
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
1 comment:
sorry about your pains, hope you rebound quickly. Just a note of caution, you've exposed your weakness and now I know Kristen can pin you....so watch that you do not ask for it...Lana
Post a Comment