I had posted this earlier, but I had some negative feedback about the post from a certain someone (the offended), so I deleted it. The next day, however, I had further feedback indicating that the offended should lighten up (and bath your kids ;). So, I've decided to repost the Intervention post.
We arrived home safely this evening, Saturday Feb 18, about 6:30. We unloaded the van then the kids started asking for supper, even though they snacked most of the afternoon. They floundered around trying to figure out what they wanted to eat, so I put on a pot of spaghetti. While the water was heating, Kristen and I talked about giving the girls a bath before bed, but Kristen said she was too tired. So what does she do? She goes straight to the computer and starts playing Webkinz. No joke. And she has been there playing since then, with only a brief break to put the girls to bed. Was she really too tired to put the kids to bed? Or was she having Webkinz withdrawal?
Someone needs to tell that girl she has a problem! Lana?
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
1 comment:
Ok, Mom.....happy now? It's posted again. Now you and Rho can team up against me.
Post a Comment